Question

KCulley86

Got an error code after direct dispute w/ Transunion
I previously did a direct dispute with Transunion and had no problem, it was removed 72 hours later. However, this time, I got an error back and honestly I don't feel like calling Transunion because they annoy me and the customer service is rude.

Why could this be happening?

Error code on Dispute

I received the smame response after a dispute.  CK says see error code meaning below but I dont see anything.

I just received same thing. Says error codes would be listed below but there's nothing.

anyone get an answer for this?

Has anyone received an answer for this? I would like to re-dispute if I can. I did not get an error code or a brief description. 

Followed up with Transunion

As I posted yesterday, I had just received an error on one of my disputes. However, Credit Karma did not provided any information. So I called Transunion this morning with the file number they did provide and they had no record of my dispute. Apparently- although it was "submitted" to transunion- they did not have a record of this submission. They said I can redispute it if I wanted to. I would recommend calling Transunion and provide the file number and see if they even really got the dispute in the first place. 

I just tried to redispute it thru Credit Karma and it said it was still an open dispute and I could not submit another one thru Credit Karma until this one was finished.  Transunion did not have any record of it when I called them today.

I am having the same issue. My dispute supposedly has an error but there is no code. I called TU and they say there is no record of any error but asked if I would like them to submit the dispute. I have no clue what is going on. They also gave me the number to the online department, but it seems as though they're only able to help if I'm locked out of my TU account online. 327950794

I just got the same error.  I can't open any more direct disputes because Credit Karma says I have a dispute open.  I understand I can still dispute with Trans Union, but I would like to still be able to use the Credit Karma service.

Has anyone gotten their error resolved on the Credit Karma website?

I submitted 2 days ago and just received the same response.