Question

NatProg

Got an CreditKarma about an update on my report, but there is nothing on my Credit Report Activity!
I got an email from CreditKarma that I have a new Employer listed on my report. But, when I log in to my account, there is nothing listed under my "Credit Report Activity!" Please advice

It sounds like a new employer has been added to your TransUnion credit report. This could be a current employer or a past employer. Since employers are not listed on your Credit Karma profile, there would be no credit activity notification linking you to a listing of the new employer.

You may consider checking if you are eligible for a free copy of your full credit report from <a href="https://annualcreditreport.com">https://annualcreditreport.com</a> to verify the employers that are listed.