Question

Whit909

got a credit card and score went DOWN! help please
I took the advice of credit karma and got a credit card that they recommended. I charged on it for a month 230.00 out of 300.00 credit limit. I then payed it completely off on the first bill and now my credit is down 41 points !!!! Someone please tell me what is going on .

Most Helpful Response

You need to learn about how your credit score is calculated - read the articles or go to myfico dot com on internet.  Any time you open a new account your score will drop, but after about 6 months of on time payments it will improve.