Question

hiiesalu

Good to bad credit
My Credit was 700 then I paid off my truck and it dropped to 590 now I closed my credit card and paid it off IN FULL never late EVER.
I have never been late on my payments and My credit is ruined I cant finance anything.
I was going to buy a house but I cant.
Advice to good credit don't pay off anything just stay in debt and they will give you good credit.

Most Helpful Response

wow that sucks....but since you closed your credit card and paid off your truck you got hit with a triple threat to yoour report......credit mix being the major one...but u closed a revolving line of credit (credit card) on top of a installment loan (truck) which would ideally hurt anyones credit....but to correct your last statement its not about being in debt there are tons of people such as myself that have credit cards that we pay in full every month....credit lines and NO debt since we PIF plus rewards of points or cashback for being financially responsible its a game and you need to learn how its played to be successful ie:720+ credit score....pay on time keep utilization between 1%-20%