Question

tigrl14

Good idea to consolidate credit card balances to one low-interest card if it has a balance?
I have several credit cards (balances between $2000 and $6000 each) with APRs ranging from 10% to 22%. I'm wondering if it would be a good idea to consolidate/transfer these to a low-interest card with a 7.72% APR? I've had the low-interest card for 15 years, and it also has a balance.

Yes, I think it's a great idea.  Although your score may dip a bit at first, it will increase after a few months of on-time payments.  Just realize that if you close out any of the other cards, that will cause your score to drop, so keep them open if it makes financial sense.  Best of luck!