Question

libranof1987

Good credit score but only 8 months old; advice please!
My credit score currently is 702 (on CreditKarma) and 712 as per Discover (on the statement). I keep utilization under 20%, have 100% on-time and full payment, no derogatory remarks.

At present, I have the Chase Freedom (1k CLI) and Discover ($500 CLI) cards.

My credit history is 8months old and I have had both the cards since I got my SSN.

I have been denied cards from Citi and Barclays (for BestBuy) only because I don't have enough accounts and the credit history is not old enough.

I have an offer from Delta for their AmEx Gold Card but I am skeptical since my credit history is new. Should I apply anyway?

Any other cards that I should consider?

have a family member that will add you to one of their accounts as an authorized user? if the account has been open quite a while and utilization is below 20% itll help