good credit, no idea how to use it properly, need help
I have close to 20k in credit, however 11k is on one card, of which 9500 is utilized on that card. The other cards are at basically 0, so really this one card is my problem. I have been slowly paying it down, but would like to speed up the process. My score is in the 710 range right now, and I would love to balance transfer the 9500 to another card, allowing me to pay off about half of it interest free. Has anybody here ever got approved for such a large balance transfer? Is it likely?

At the same time I would like to refinance my vehicle at a much better rate (Apr would be split in half), so would it be better for me to get the refinance some, then try to find a balance transfer card, or open a new card and then do the refinance?

I appreciate any advice, I've spent almost a decade building my credit, never making late payments, and as stated above I unfortunately have one card at a very high utilisation rate. I would love to pay this card down and get my credit score up into the mid 700's, I've just never done a refinance or balance transfer before, so I feel like a rookie!