Question

Luiscrossfit

good credit, no auto loan
hello Guys, I know for fact that my fico credit score was 715, I recently applied to lease a Mercedes Benz which was going to cost me less than $300. I got denied, the reason was because I've never had a car payment before. what should I do? and I also don't want to get a co signer.

Not much you can do to make them accept you if you've already been denied. Why not consider going with a different type of vehicle with a different standard for approvals. If you continue to have trouble getting a lease agreement, consider purchasing a used vehicle and get your loan history by doing that and do a lease down the road.