Going to be going to the dealership to try and buy a new car. My score on CK is around 645.
I currently have a few Student Loans that I never miss payments on and one credit card that's balance is not maxed out but about $300 away from the limit. I've been making payments and some extra payments to pay it off and lower the balance. I never miss payments on any of my student loans or on my credit card either.
I have a nice sum of cash set aside to put down on the new car (will be around 25% of the price of car). Do you think I have a good chance of being accepted for this loan?