Question

LTPhillips

getting my credit back on track
I have all types of bills that's on my credit that I need to get off. Everything except my house and car. the rest I need to get off cause I have a child that will b going to college in a couple of years and I can't continue to have my credit looking like this

Most Helpful Response

Well for what you are asking it might be better to change your name and getting a new SSN, mmmm maybe not.

Well you can get things moved off your credit report that is valid information. If you have late payments showing then you need to start paying on time. If you have accounts in collections then you need to pay them off and you might be able to get them removed but it all depends.
You need to give us more detail on what type of things are on your credit report that you would like to have fixed.

One of the things you might want to do is show your child what not todo with credit. Keep a copy of your credit report for them as an example. ( might be hard to take but it sounds good right about now , no sugar coating from me)
What do you want to happen in the next few years? ( Hope you have more than 2 years to work on this as it will take that or longer )

Credit History takes time, so does your Credit Score.

ejcalamity

I want to fix this and be able to get  credit ccards

ejcalamity

need hekp cleaning up my credit

Be still

Don’t do anything and it will fall off in seven years, unless you had a Bankruptcy.