Question

turningthingsaround

Getting married and do not want to impact my fiance's credit negatively. Any tips?
I am getting married in 6 months, and my fiance has great credit and owns a home. I do not want to impact her credit negatively. I owe 1600 dollars total for two small medical bills, an electric bill, and a gas bill. These are all in collections from 2011. I also have 21,000 in school loans in good standing. My credit score is 615. Should I pay off the 1600, or will that make it worse? Is there something I can do to not impact my fiance's credit negatively? I appreciate the input.