Question

Isaiah4031a

Getting late payment remoe from my credit report
If this has asked before , I'm sorry but I would like to ask.

My wife open up an joint account recently and has made payments on time. However over the holidays, the account that the payments were coming were from were not there. This was beyond her control.. After she found out what happen, she called this company back and explain what happen and she made an payment. When we get our taxes we will pay the erst of it off.

When she calls back in an couple of days, after the payment has been posted and process and explains what happened, do you think the company will remove this bad mark from our credit report?

Thanks for your time and I look forward to your reply.

Not likely,

It would cost them to remove the previous report so it isn't likely that they will do it.  Creditors are notoriously unsympathetic when it comes to late pays.  She can try, but no guarantees.