Question

DRINGONE

Getting denied by SoFi?
Through CreditKarma my son and I both applied separately to consolidate some of his college loans. My son was denied and so was I, even when including my spouses income. They gave no reason and have not returned my email asking why I was denied. We are currently making all payments on time and we make plenty of money to make the payments. Any ideas out there why SoFi would deny us? I never even got to the point where I put in how much I wanted to borrow.

Thanks......

I just spoke to SoFi.  I can't apply for a loan to repay his school loans because he is the primary on the loan.  Oh well.  We will need to try with me as a co-signer.

Junk Mail

Have you started to get mail regarding college loan refinacing plans? Even since I applied and turned down I have gotten both snail mail and email about college loan debt. I think SoFi is making their money selling information with no real intention of granting loans.