Question

Lorijo12

Getting a personal loan to pay off all of my cards?
I have about 3 open credit cards. Would it help my credit score if I were to get a personal loan to pay off those 3 cards, for what I owe. Then putting the money I usually pay to all 3 of them onto the one personal loan?

If the 3 credit cards are the only accounts you have then it will help your score by adding to the mix of types of credit that you have. It will also give you another active account.

Just be sure to keep those credit cards open & alive.  To drive up your score, keep a balance of 1-3% on at least one of the cards, use the others once a year to keep them alive.