Question

lilacblossom

getting a loan to pay off credit cards help my credit
my credit is ok now-734,736 but I do want to improve it,i have one card that I would really like to pay off,i have a mortage and student loan and I am current on them but all other credit are cards

With your score

You should be able to qualify for a consolidation loan.  If you could swing enough to pay off student loans I'd go for that too.  Of course the numbers have to make sense. 

You should be able to get decent interest rates.  As long as your comfortable with the interest rates the loan could help diversify your credit file and should improve your score. 

List out all your credit card debt