Question

ccl613

getting a chase sapphire preferred card
I have a good credit score and one credit card but a low limit on my credit card and my credit card is fairly new would I be able to apply for the chase sapphired preferred card and if I get denied what should I do in the future so when I apply again I can get accepted?

Hi ccl613! Since this a public forum, none of the members here can see your credit report to give an accurate guess. If you look at your Credit Karma account, when you view the Chase Saphhire card, you should see your "Approval Odds" calculated by Credit Karma. We calculate your approval odds based on historical approval data from that card. However, approval is ultimately up to the lender.