Getting a car loan with a part time job
I am 22 years old. I will be going back to school in August and I will need a car. I don't trust myself with a beater so I will need a loan. However I will be going down to part time once I go back to school (currently make $10.25/hr, work 32+ hours a week right now, will be going down to a max of 20 hours a week once school starts).

- 740 CK credit score
- No debt right now ($1,500 in federal student loans from getting my associates degree, two credit cards I do not carry a balance on and keep utilization below 10%)
- Will be taking on debt shortly (student loans, not ideal but it is a nessisary evil) but this will be after I get the loan
- $4,000 in cash I'm able to put down
- Looking at cars in the $9,000 - $12,000 range, USED

Will I be able to get a loan?