Question

helpmepleaseeeeee

get me out of here!!!
none of these work, they all take me to the same page that won't help or let me contact them. this is a total sham and i want to be out of their system now.

is there a third party website that can get me the hell off this???

Coming to this site is a personal choice, so if you don't like it, you don't have to come here.

Why would an unrelated site be able to get you off of THIS site?

At any rate, if you're unhappy with Credit Karma, you're under no obligation to keep coming back. If you're REALLY unhappy and you want to cancel your account, go to this page and follow its instructions: https://help.creditkarma.com/hc/en-us/articles/202466954-How-do-I-cancel-my-membership-

Hi there,

Sorry you are having a hard time navigating the site. Please visit help.creditkarma.com for assistance.