Question

bonilee

Get a loan for a certain amount and see how that affects the credit score
Where is the icon to go to when I want to know if I got a loan and depending on how much the loan was for it would tell you how it would affect your score I can't find this anymore. HELP

I think you are speaking of the "Credit Score Simulator", it is located on the left hand side of your screen. BUT, I would not trust it, it is only a guessing machine and is not a very good one. I strongly recommend that you DO NOT make decisions based on what it tells you.