Question

AGB22

GECRB/OLDNAV card with a balance - but I don't have it
Hello all. I have a card in my CreditKarma page showing up as GECRB/OLDNAV. It doesn't have a high balance (less than $100), but it has doubled since last month. I thought it was a card that I had a few bucks on and forgot to pay off, but here's the thing - I just called up Old Navy Visa and they said they had no cards under my SSN at ON, BR, or Gap (I had one years ago that was closed due to inactivity). What could this be?

Thanks all!

syncb/oldnav credit report

I too have this problem and they told me I had no credit card under my SSN or phone number. If you find anything on how to report this please let me know thank you.