Question

efef960ef

Ga has a two year statue of limitations for collectors of 2 years How do I remove a collections
I have a active card with Cap 1 But I have current card wit Cap 1 I have a company trying to collect on an account from 2008. Ga states that you cant collect on a debt over two years old .They say this is a Cap 1 account, How can I remove this from my credit report?

Who are you trying to kid?

It doesn't take a degree in quantum physics to do a quick Google search on the Statute of limitations.  Georgia's SOL on open-end accounts (that's what a credit card is) is now 6 years, though it used to be four.  So that credit card is still collectable and I do suggest you get buy paying it off. 

A 2008 account and 6 yrs to collect debt means it will fall off in 2014. The thing is you have to be sure this is a debt written off in 2008 (which your credit report will show), and yu need to not need yuor credit until it falls off and your credit bounces off.

Ethics is not legally binding after all....