Question

Hurt100points

FTR... Lexington Law did nothing for me except take 100's of dollars
and flood my e-mail inbox with e-mails... I tried to use them to remove a wrongly applied Tax Lien record which they said they should be able to remove from my Credit Reports in a month or two. 3-4 months later and hundreds of dollars paid to them with no results I canceled their service and they were going to charge me for another month of service. I complained and threatened to use Social networks to tell my story and they dropped the charges.

Most Helpful Response

Lexington Law

Depending on the state you live in, they actually can't charge you anything until they deliver the promised results. Google "Credit Repair Law (Your State)" and see what the regulations are. Truthfully, Lexington Law cannot do anything for you that you can't do yourself. That's the truth. Post your issues here and those of us who can help you with your credit items will do our best. As long as you are willing to do a little legwork and write some letters, you can do this yourself and save a bundle. Best of luck!