Question

jaba166

fraudulent medical claim
How do I prevent a medical claim that has already been determined to be fraudulent from being reported and affect my credit rating / report. The insurance company already stated that the medical provider was balance billing me when they were contracted not to do so, yet the the provider is threatening to file it with the credit agency or send it to collections if I don't pay him the balance that the insurance company said I was not responsible for.

You better contact your insurance company and tell them to pay it if they are responsible for it. You are responsible for whatever the insurance company does not pay.