Question

beenconned

Fraudulent debt collection agency
My credit score has been affected by what I think is a fraudulent agency who claims I owe money to them but cannot provide details. I believe this is a scam and they just want me to pay to get them off my back. Is contacting FBI the only way to get rid of these bloodsuckers?

No.  Send them a letter saying the only way you will even consider paying them is if they validate the debt within 30 days of the date they receive your letter (which you are going to send via certified, return receipt requested mail).  Once you receive the little green card back from them and note the date they received it, the clock starts ticking.

The majority of collection agencies cannot properly validate a debt.  I had that happen to me once and the demand to validate the debt stopped the collector in their tracks.

You may want to read about the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) which explains your rights asd outlines what collectors can, and can not, do. Very valuable information.