Question

DoneWithFraud

Fraud removed from my credit report, now what?
I have been fighting loan fraud on my credit report for long time. Someone I know co-signed my name to their student loan and refuses to pay their bills. I finally did the smart thing and disputed it through the credit bureaus instead of fighting with the loan company itself. I've received a response back from transunion and they have removed it and I'm still waiting on a response from the other two bureaus.

Being that the loan company seems to go out of their way to l ignore/lose everything I send/tell them, can they do anything else to me if they refuse to acknowledge it as fraud despite it falling off my 3 credit reports? They already hired a law firm and put the debt into collections which I pointed out to transunion. They promptly deleted it off my credit report that day. Am I going to have to fight them and receive nasty phone calls/mail forever and constantly have to have it removed from my credit report? Can they do anything else to me if they continue to refuse to acknowledge the fraud despite overwhelming evidence (ie impose a lien or some other action that I'm unaware of)?

You really should contact an attorney that specializes in this area instead of relying on other CK users.