Question

justice52

Found error reporting an outstanding tax lien. I have proof it was paid. I need go correct. Help?
I have a document from court showing this was paid in full years ago. Can Credit Karma help me get this corrected?

Your best bet is to write to the

Credit Reporting agency that is showing the account.  Dispute the account and send a copy of your paperwork.  

You didn't mention weather the account is showing as paid or not. Be aware that even if its paid, it can show on your report for up to 10 years when dealing with the government.  You want to make sure that the account shows as paid with no outstanding balance.