Question

JAD41

Foreclosure reported incorrectly by the bank for 2 years....
I had a piece of raw land pledged as collateral for a start up business loan and wound up letting it go back to the bank in 10/2012. The bank has continued to report the loan as 120 days late and the past due amount continues to climb every month. Should this be reported as a foreclosure? It wasn't my home, but it was real estate. Should I notify the bank and ask them to change the reporting? This is constantly dinging my report and is over 2 years old....