Question

Stonefacedbastard

Forecast on Score Increase, recoving from 91% Utilization Rate.
I took a 65pnt hit on 91% Utilization rate last month. (I only have one $500 CC). I paid balance down to $201 (Simulator says that's goof for 35pnts) and I have increased the limit to $750 (Simulator says that's good for 67pnts). QUESTION: what would you forecast the actual rise in score to be, on the next update?

Most Helpful Response

Hard to say without knowing what else is in your credit profile.  But the good news for you is that utilization has no memory so as you bring it down you should get all of your points back.