Question

Posted in Site Suggestions

swtone30

Forced into the new Credit Karma beta? Why?
I did not click on anything to sign up for the beta version. I signed on and the page reloaded on its own to the "New" CK. Why was i forced to go to beta? I have many many accounts that i am keeping track of as i pay them down and off. The closing statement/posting dates are not all the same and not done once a week. Usually i have some kind of update to my accounts on a daily basis be it my score going higher or my balances decreasing. This keeps me on track and motivated. Now i am left waiting a week to see how my progress is unless i sign onto every single account of mine to see what my balances are. It was much easier to see it all on one page and less time consuming. Speaking of pages, Whats up with the new pages?? Hate them! Bring back the old CK. This new one really bites!!!!!

Most Helpful Response

Beta is not the new format

I have two accounts that I log into. One for me and one for my father. I log into both on a regular basis. Mine is still the way it always has been. His, since November 30th, 2014, just switched to Beta in the last couple of days. Along with this change, his credit score went from 702 to 650, and yet it shows that his credit went up 1 point. Still, the credit history shows that yes, it was 702 just two days ago. When it comes to my father's account, I currently do not put any stock in what I'm seeing.

Becasue it is no longer beta. Despite the complaints and bad reviews what was once "credit karma beta" is now the new credit karma. I really don't understand why a company would change a platform from being something that users visit daily to something they only visit weekly or monthly. In the internet/advertising/marketing world is seems that more traffic would be better. Good Luck