Question

Marvelous2462

For the last 7 months my credit score has dropped.
I checked with the reporting agencies and they claim it's my mortgage and my mortgage said the a negative was not sent to them. Help!!!

Read your reports! What do you see? Is there negative information or not? If there is, that is the reason your scores are suffering. If not, have you increased balances on accounts? If so, that could be the problem. Have any closed accounts that were helping your credit fallen off your reports. Have you closed any accounts?

If nothing has changed, check your FICO scores to see where they are. Don't listen to the reps at the credit bureaus, most don't know a thing about credit. Don't hound your mortgage company, they may delete your account from your credit reports and that could hurt your credit.

I am not sure what else I can say here, the info you gave was too limited to give good advice. If you need more help ask a new question with more details. Just DO NOT include personal info.