Question

robvic58

For some reason the are multiple entries for two of my credit cards.
When I look at my Credit Karma information there appear to be multiple listings for my Discover and my Capital One cards.

1. $---DISCOVER FIN
2. $---Discover (0301)

and

1.$--Platinum MasterCard (6539)
2. $--Platinum MasterCard (6539)

How do I edit this so my cards only show up ONCE? It therefore appears as if I owe twice of what I really owe on these cards.

Thank you

You'll have to ask support@creditkarma.com

Did you link those accounts?

If so, then they will show up twice due to the fact that you'll see real-time data (a benefit to account linking) and data from TransUnion (30 days old in most cases). It doesn't mean that they are on your report twice, but you can check your detailed reports to make sure at www.annualcreditreport.com.