Question

19451965

following your partners credit cards I apply one of then with 687 score and has been denied. Why?
Looking for more credit experience . I want another credit card .

It's hard to say

They obviously did not like what they saw on your report.  It could be one or more of many things.  Lenders take into account more than just your score when they evaluate your report for new credit. 

with out seeing your report theres no way of telling. 

Just because this site say that you should apply for a card doesn't mean that you will get it. Those ads are what pays for the site. Personally I don't even look at those offers. I manage my credit on my terms and only apply for new credit when I know that my credit report is in the best shape it can be.  

Utilization below 15%, No late pays or derogitory remarks on my report at all. and my FICO score over 740.

I have only been denied credit once in the 20 years since i started working to rebuild my credit.