Posted in Taxes

Folks, Get This Concerning Lien On Already Paid Taxes
The IRS put a lien against me and I paid in full 51 weeks before the Federal IRS put the lien on all 3 Credit Reports. 1 week short of a year they were paid, the federal IRS sent me lien clearance letter months shortly after paid and then "BOOM" 51 weeks after paid they put it on all 3 Credit Reports. That shows the intellect of IRS personnel.
I actually had an ex-IRS CPS prepare my taxes as I have Multiple Sclerosis and my wife divorced me and pushed false income on me.
I have lost my cognitive skills and can’t afford lawyers to help get it removed.
Does anyone have any helpful suggestions. Please remember my cognitive
skills are terribly destroyed due to MS.