Question

Dtails

Fixing mistakes that gave me hard inquiries
I applied to get financing on a big purchase and was denied. They sent me a letter in the mail about two weeks later saying it was because I had moved THAT MONTH and had given my new address instead of the old one. It put a hard inquiry on my report and dropped my score significantly. How should I go about handling this?

If you want the credit then call the company and ask them to reconsider your application. As far as removing the inquiry, they probably will not do it - unless you make a big fuss or find a sympathetic ear.