Question

floydja

fixing a few account settings
I have two issues:

1. I accidentally set my one of my credit cards as "does not report to TransUnion." How can I adjust it to show that it does report?

2. My credit union launched a completely new website and required us to create new login credentials. As a result, Credit Karma cannot connect to my account information. Is there anywhere to update my profile with my new credentials?

Any and all help is appreciated.

Thanks!

Most Helpful Response

1. How did you set your card like that? If you can set it online, you normally can invert the setting online. If not, a call to the credit grantor (bank/credit union...) would do the job. Note that some credit grantors do not report to all 3 credit bureaus.

2. Either just wait for your credit union to upgrade its website/interface and support Credit Karma, or vice versa, wait for Credit Karma to upgrade and support your credit union's new interface. I would not worry much for it, it's just a sync feature, which does not affect your credit report or credit score. You just have to use credit union website to check your account there instead of having an all-in-one portfolio on Credit Karma website.