Question

Kodiak95

First time home buyer in Wi
I am currently renting a home but my landlords want to put it on the market. I have dogs and cats and that makes it hard finding somewhere to rent. I'd like to purchase the home but have a credit score of 575 and don't have money for a large down payment.. do I have any options???

Talk to your banker

Depending on the value of the property you might have a chance.  specially if the loan payment is close to what you are already paying in rent.  With your score your interest rate will be pretty high so that may knock it out of your range. 

You may be able to get the landlord to carry part of the financing towards a down payment reducing the amount you need to finance. All you can do is ask.