First time home buyer, have a few questions.
I'm receiving ~$50,000 from my grandparents' estate in the next coming months. I have budgeted all of my money and set aside $20,000 for a down payment on a house that is $60k or less. I have already looked a few houses in my area. I have not talked to any banks or loan places yet because I'm not completely knowledgeable of how these things work.

I'm 20 years old. I currently work one job, it's part time at Starbucks. I've messed with mortgage calculators and I can afford what it comes up with. I can afford the taxes and insurance also. My credit score is 655, but only because I applied to 2 credit cards, and I'm currently working on getting it up. I have a student loan debt of $2,000 which I'm starting to pay off next year, only $15 a month.

My questions are:
-Could I even get approved for a home loan? Rough estimate?
-How to go about starting the process, who to talk to, when to talk to them?
-Best places to get a mortgage from?
-Anything I may need to know?

Thank you so much for taking your time to read this and give me answers. I really appreciate it.