Question

Posted in Banking

joci08

first time credit person. how do I calculate my annual income?
I mean what are they looking for how much I make a week, month, or for the whole year? I currently just started a new job about 2 months ago so how do I calculate my annual income?

Annual means yearly.

If you get paid weekly, then multiply your pay by 52, because there are 52 weeks in a year. Every two weeks or bi-weekly, then multiply your pay by 26. If you're paid monthly, then multiply your pay by 12.  Gross pay is the total amount of money you receive before any deductions. Net pay is money you actually receive after all taxes and deductions.