First time credit builder
Hello everyone am a first time credit builder and just recently on December applied for capital one credit card and got approved, I noticed i did a mistake i applied to about 5 different locations in less than 2 days which after i knew it was something bad after i made research since hard inquiry's can drop a credit score and now i have 5 inquiry's on my report.
As of now i have capital one and curacao accounts open no more than 2 months but my credit score is at 552 which am not sure if it's good or bad for a 2 month record. i was wondering if i should just keep 2 open accounts for now and wait for 6 months after to apply to something new. i really don't wanna damage my score and want a excellent score one day so i can get a car loan of my dream car. So should i just keep the 2 accounts for now and after a few months re apply to something else? i really don't want ever have bad credit so any tips from your past experience would be great

So any tips i would really appreciate.