Question

fk92

First on-time credit card payment always results in poor score?
I just looked at my score for the first time on credit karma after paying my balance off on time. This is my first credit card. Does a first time payment always reflect a low score starting? I admit, I have paid off my balance multiple times as well before payment date.

Is this the only change?

Are you sure you don't have other events that have caused your score to drop?  Has your credit line been lowered?  Maybe another account has done a hard inquiry?  An on-time payment should never cause your score to fall.  Remember that just shopping around for credit can cause your score to drop.