Question

bird8250

Finding ways to pay off a predatory line of credit NOW!!
rebuilding my credit and decided to take out a $2000 personal loan to pay off hospital bill & raise my score. Lender failed to state terms clearly & stated this was a "line of credit" - Terms stated over phone, clearly different when statement arrived - obviously, my bad for not getting everything in writing before taking this loan. If paid to full term, I will have paid 2.5 times what I borrowed due to rate & so called customary fees. Need to pay off ASAP

I want to pay on some my debts that are in collection.

Student loan

I owe nothing on a student loan. I'm disabled and they say I owe nothing.

Pay it off,  Close the line of Credit be done with it. 

you went into that Personal Loan blind ,  guess you won't do that again will you?

Get a 2nd Job,  Sell something to help pay it off. 

Savinghop

I want to pay on some my debt that are in collection.

Collyb01

It may sound crazy, but is your credit and standing good enough to get a second loan with lower interest that can be used to completly pay off the previous one?  Check the reviews of some of the other loan institutes and see what rate you may qualify for and pay off the high interest line of credit one.

Line of credit payoff

One option you could consider is a debt management plan. Some credit unions and or banks offer it as a benefit to members. But your account with the debt will be closed.

Pay off my debt today

I want to pay off everything that is on my credit today how do I pay it all off now?