Question

bird8250

Finding ways to pay off a predatory line of credit NOW!!
rebuilding my credit and decided to take out a $2000 personal loan to pay off hospital bill & raise my score. Lender failed to state terms clearly & stated this was a "line of credit" - Terms stated over phone, clearly different when statement arrived - obviously, my bad for not getting everything in writing before taking this loan. If paid to full term, I will have paid 2.5 times what I borrowed due to rate & so called customary fees. Need to pay off ASAP

Most Helpful Response

Pay it off,  Close the line of Credit be done with it. 

you went into that Personal Loan blind ,  guess you won't do that again will you?

Get a 2nd Job,  Sell something to help pay it off.