Question

lucyricky22

find out what judgement is against me
i just received a notice of levy letter. i think it the same as the judgement that was put on me. i sign a bailbond note for my son which he said he paid.
thank you
vincent

judgement

I know I have an eviction like 5 years old and I used to see it listed here easily on this site. Suddenly it's not an option to seem"judgements" any more. I've looked all over and posted questions. Ths is madness. I simply need to know the date and how much....This site seems just to be all about selling you on high interest rate credit cards I don't know about the validity of the information quite honestly....