Question

brittwalz

Financing through Ford or Jeep?
My lease is up in December 2017, I paid for it in full up front so I didn't have to worry about my credit score at the time. This time around I'm looking at purchasing either a new or certified pre-owned. I'm wondering how hard is it to get financed through Ford or even possibly Jeep? My credit isn't the greatest right now (Transition 609) but I have about a year & a half to boost it.

How strict are they when it comes to credit, credit history & income? Any personal experience would be helpful!

I advise that you spend time reading all that you can on what it takes to build and maintain good credit and work on that. You should concentrate on your FICO scores as most lenders will use a version of them. Unless you make some big improvements to your credit, don't plan on getting financing through Ford or Jeep.