Question

Puzzled73

Financing a 2015 Mustang GT with so so credit...can it be done?
So here is the story....I am looking to get into a 2015 Mustang GT if possible. My credit isn't the best...bouncing back and forth 630-650. Before anyone starts preaching the pay your bills talk...they are paid. I hit a rough patch a few years ago but have been bouncing back. A little over a year ago I was sitting at 480 so I have been focused on this. The only negative on my credit is my current car loan which took a hit from that rough patch a few years back, but has been current for quite a while now. I'm interested in feedback as far as financing goes. Can it be done, and done with around 10% down? Thanks in advance for any suggestions.....