Question

fish14121

Financial companies that have AMEX corporate cards for employees?
I really have tried to Google this but English is not my first language. Is there a list of financial services firms, that shows which companies offer AMEX to their employees for business related spending?

I know this list probably doesn't exist. Who would have access to and reveal AMEX's entire business card client base but just want to ask.

I want to work for a financial services firm, any firm, and I would like this as a perk of employment in case it helps get in the door with AMEX as a personal card holder. I know it probably doesn't make any difference but if the company asks for my SSN it might show up on my personal credit report and help somehow.

Thank you!

This is not a perk as you call it.

* The only thing that can be changed on the Company Credit Card are company expenses.

* It will not show on your credit report ( mine does not show ) so it will not help with credit history/score.

wake up you are living in a dream world.