Question

agent470

finally on the road to good credit
whats an easy way to increase my credit score? my score is now 536 since the last time i visited this site. I have one secured card that I've had since april and have paid it off twice now. this is getting addicting to increase my score lol I want to increase it more.

In order to further increase your credit score, Make sure you maintain promply on time payments. If there's a Daniels Jewelry around you, They're really easy to get approved. You could buy a watch and pay it off slowly and it'll boost your credit a lot too (It's what I did when I was starting)

There's nothing that will really speed the process up, It takes time. Don't apply at places like Target, Best Buy or major credit cards because they're  a bit harder to get into with a low score. It is indeed addicting, Just wait until you have $50,000 in limits and pass 700 scores! :)

Take it slow and once it reached around 630, You can try applying for unsecured credit cards which will further help your credit report and score :)!