Question

jacobsmom21

finally got approved for my first car loan with out a co signer but credit score is low .
how long will it take to make my credit higher with on time payments every month .

Most Helpful Response

Your auto loan is just one component to your credit score.  It will help - but will take some time.  Also, hopefully you are not financed with one of the high-risk lenders that don't report at tall, or only semi-regularly.

car loan

I got a car loan and they report every month I have paid on time and my score jumped from a 503 to 583 in 2 months