Question

Wadogurl

Filed ch 13 bankruptcy.... Can't seem to find an answer to this question.
Filed ch13 in July of 2016. I had a debt that would have fallen off in November of 2016. It was a judgement and i was the cosigner. Will the 7 years start over for them because of my bankruptcy? Also, will it fall off of mine in November or do I have to wait til my debt is discharged now?

The judgement should have been included in the bankruptcy, and it will likely still fall off in November. When I did mine back in 2010, I was still paying the trustee, but the degrogatory reports fell off on a regular basis (there was one exception - some scum outfit called "LVNV" kept trying to sneak them back in retroactively so as to extend the derogatory entries... a phone call and mention of the bankruptcy case #, along with giving them the contact info for my attorney was sufficient to get them to remove them from at least two of the bureaus. I'll know more when the next freebie credit report period shows up for me in regards to Experian)