Question

ALSBites

Filed BK but my name is still on mortgage.
I filed BK three years ago, after trying to negotiate mortgage payment options, short sale options, ANY options with my lender over the course of three years. The lender was ways losing paperwork, very unorganized. To this day they have not completed the foreclosure proceedings...three yrs after I filed chapter 7 ( which included the house). Now, as I'm trying to obtain a new home loan, my name STILL appears on the old house. With the lenders inadequacy it could be years before they FC and resell the house. How can I move on with my name still on the house? Is it legal that my name is still on the house even after the ch7 BK?

Give these guys a call 1  877  235  0324 Credit Pro's they can help. Also ask about their preferred mortgage lender program. Good luck my friend.