Question

gtjones7178

Filed Bankruptcy but some charges are still showing?
Is this where I dispute? There are about three companies saying I still owe them, even though I put them in my bankruptcy... I'm confused.... please help

Those companies should be shown on the listing of creditors included in the bankruptcy and you should have copies of those papers.  If they are shown on the papers and they are still trying to collect (phone calls, mailings) then you should put them in touch with your bankruptcy attorney, who will straighten them out.

If they are just showing on your credit reports, then that is because they are part of your credit history and they will vanish in 7 years.  The bankruptcy, however, shows as a negative on your reports for 10 years.